Sunday, January 29, 2012
Do you remember me?
Do you remember me? I haven't written in what seems like forever!!! There has just been so many distractions. If it isn't school, it's friends. If it isn't friends, it's boys. If it isn't boys, it's Facebook. That's no excuse to leave you guys out in the cold. So, I promise that I AM writing more. So today will be my make-up day. This is a day where I'm just going to post blogs about the things that you have missed. And oh how you have missed a lot....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Posts that People Actually Read...
-
My school got the great idea to come up with a program where a certain group of seniors wear brightly colored shirts the first days of schoo...
-
In less then a month my Sophomore year will start. And in a couple of days mom and I will go back to school shopping. Since I turned 12, bac...
-
Guess who sent me a message on Facebook- Danny . Guess who asked for my number- Danny . Guess who texted me a couple minutes later- Danny! ...
No comments:
Post a Comment