Wednesday, June 22, 2011
Serious news/family drama.
About a week ago I went to the hospital with my mom because she needed a CT scan. Turns out she has a tumor on her ovary. The doctor doesn't think it's cancerous. They're still going to watch it to make sure nothing is wrong with it. Marcus and Carissa didn't even ask what her results were! THEY ARE SO SELFISH! My entire family is fighting right now because of Marcus and Carissa. It's getting ridiculous! I feel like I'm the only mature one in this house! I'm trapped in my room! I'm not going to see Danny for two weeks! And to add to that- I dropped my phone in a cup of water so it doesn't work!!! FML!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Posts that People Actually Read...
-
My school got the great idea to come up with a program where a certain group of seniors wear brightly colored shirts the first days of schoo...
-
In less then a month my Sophomore year will start. And in a couple of days mom and I will go back to school shopping. Since I turned 12, bac...
-
Guess who sent me a message on Facebook- Danny . Guess who asked for my number- Danny . Guess who texted me a couple minutes later- Danny! ...
Im sorry about your mom. If that was mine, I'm sure I would be a nervous wreck. Praying for ya.
ReplyDelete