Wednesday, June 29, 2011
Survivng High School *inspiration*
So there's this SUPER fun app called Surviving High School. It's freaking fantastic:) and I recommend it. But make sure you get the FREE version. The free version and the full version is the exact same thing so don't go wasting your money! Trust me, it's really fun. What you have to do is start from being the new kid and you can choose your life in high school (jock, nerd, skater). I spent all day yesterday playing it. Then I played 'Homecoming Queen' which inspired me to write a new book! Seriously, I have the entire story in my head now:) Go get the app!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Posts that People Actually Read...
-
My school got the great idea to come up with a program where a certain group of seniors wear brightly colored shirts the first days of schoo...
-
In less then a month my Sophomore year will start. And in a couple of days mom and I will go back to school shopping. Since I turned 12, bac...
-
Guess who sent me a message on Facebook- Danny . Guess who asked for my number- Danny . Guess who texted me a couple minutes later- Danny! ...
No comments:
Post a Comment