That awkward moment when you make your friend, Corey, a sandwich to thank him for driving you to school. But when you give it to him, he says "Thank you!" with a big smile and then he pulls out a heart shaped box full of chocolates, a cupcake sucker, and a chocolate rose. Saying "I thought you might like these..." And you realize that he didn't just out do your sandwich, but he also out did your boyfriend of 3 months.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Posts that People Actually Read...
-
My school got the great idea to come up with a program where a certain group of seniors wear brightly colored shirts the first days of schoo...
-
In less then a month my Sophomore year will start. And in a couple of days mom and I will go back to school shopping. Since I turned 12, bac...
-
Guess who sent me a message on Facebook- Danny . Guess who asked for my number- Danny . Guess who texted me a couple minutes later- Danny! ...
No comments:
Post a Comment