Thursday, November 18, 2010
Big girl (:
I love this song. Not because I'm a 'big girl'. I'm a size 6 but I'm built like a freaking line backer. So I'm 'big' but in a different way. One thing to remember that you can be big and beautiful. Anything is beautiful! But PLEASE don't confuse Big and Beautiful with Fat and Obese (because beautiful or not if your weight affects your health that's a completely different story.) What I like about this song is that he's kinda saying EVERYONE is beautiful. Not just the big girls, not just the skinny girls. Everyone. Just saying...Lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Posts that People Actually Read...
-
My school got the great idea to come up with a program where a certain group of seniors wear brightly colored shirts the first days of schoo...
-
In less then a month my Sophomore year will start. And in a couple of days mom and I will go back to school shopping. Since I turned 12, bac...
-
OH MY GOSH! I can NOT believe it! I know what Danny got me! Because I just got it:) Mom keep her mouth shut all day I can't believe she ...
No comments:
Post a Comment