So my mom was never nervous to give me the 'birds and bees' convo. It happened in 4th grade...I was like "...okay..." She didn't know that I had already learned that from the TV show FRIENDS. But she thinks that we have this great relationship where we can talk about anything...WRONG. Okay, it's important to talk to your kids about sex. But I believe that you should only tell them the things they ask about (no details) and ONLY if they ask. My mom practically forces me to listen to her crazy babbling. I know when you guys were kids you didn't have all this but we have this thing called the INTERNET. That gives us information that you don't have to tell us. EVERYTHING you were 'teaching' me today mom I HAVE LEARNED ON FORUMS AT GURL.COM (plug..it's a great website check it out gurl.com).
It's just awkward to hear it coming from your mouth...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Posts that People Actually Read...
-
My school got the great idea to come up with a program where a certain group of seniors wear brightly colored shirts the first days of schoo...
-
In less then a month my Sophomore year will start. And in a couple of days mom and I will go back to school shopping. Since I turned 12, bac...
-
OH MY GOSH! I can NOT believe it! I know what Danny got me! Because I just got it:) Mom keep her mouth shut all day I can't believe she ...
No comments:
Post a Comment