Sometimes I wonder if I'm meant to be happy. Maybe I was born to be a hermet that owns 12 cats and only comes outside at night. When I get a guy for a second I ruin it. Well I'm not sure if I exactly 'ruined' it but I made myself look like an idiot. I saw Jake in the hallway. He actually ran up to me, slammed into my side and said "Found ya!" I felt as if my heart stopped beating. We walked in the hallway for a second before I HAD to go up the stairs. I told him I had to go as I walked up the stairs...he just looked at me awkwardly. I really wanted him to follow me because we have a class on the same floor but he didn't. He walked all the way to the other stairs. Maybe he realized how much of a loser I am and gave up.
Another problem: he's grounded which means no Facebook, no texting.
just feel stupid...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Posts that People Actually Read...
-
My school got the great idea to come up with a program where a certain group of seniors wear brightly colored shirts the first days of schoo...
-
In less then a month my Sophomore year will start. And in a couple of days mom and I will go back to school shopping. Since I turned 12, bac...
-
Guess who sent me a message on Facebook- Danny . Guess who asked for my number- Danny . Guess who texted me a couple minutes later- Danny! ...
I feel the exact same way! mine always get ruined somehow... good luck :)
ReplyDelete