Pages

Saturday, March 26, 2011

I'm not gonna lie:)

Hello Bloggies!
Last Saturday I went to see Beastly with Danny. I read the book and fell in-love with it so of course I almost jumped out of my seat when I heard it was being made into a movie. While the movie didn't compare to the book, it was still pretty fantastic. The only thing I didn't like about the movie was the dialogue. TEENAGERS DO NOT TALK LIKE THAT!! The people in this movie were so poetic. While I wish that everybody spoke like this (because I'm sure the world would be so beautiful if they did) it got on my nerves. Danny and I snuck in food- because we're cheap. We hid grasshopper cookies in my purse. I had the purse in my lap which restricted him from holding my hand. Eventually he grabbed my purse and put it on the floor.
We sat in the parking lot for about an hour after the movie waiting for our parents to pick us up. I was so tired that I laid my head on his shoulder- he kind of loved that. On the ride home, we sat there holding hands while I contemplated what I was about to do over and over in my head. Finally, I brought his hand up to my face and kissed it. He smiled really big and told me that I practically made his forget his name. He kissed my hand after that. Then he wrapped his arm around me and I think I almost fell asleep there, I was really comfortable. I'll see him next week and I'm very excited. I like Danny:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Posts that People Actually Read...