Pages

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Happy Groundhog Day:)

Dear Bloggies,
It's the SECOND snow day! I've been at home for 2 days straight and I think I'm going to die. And apparently the ice isn't supposed to melt until Friday. 3 DAYS! Ahhh! *Okay, think happy thoughts, think happy thoughts, think happy thoughts. Hawaii in 2 months, Hawaii in 2 months, Hawaii in 2 months...* It's rumored that the power is going to kick off all around my town...GREAT. I'm already freezing my butt off but now I have to do it without Internet. WHAT THE HECK AM I SUPPOSED TO DO?! I mean I could read that last chapters of To Kill A Mockingbird but I already know what happens *SPOILER ALERT: Mr.Ewell did it, he gets caught. He attacks Jem who gets saved by Boo Radley. The End.* Okay so maybe that wasn't EXACTLY what happens but I'm pretty darn close. I have a drivers ed book that I can read but it is SO BORING! I'm only on the second page and I'm already, ready to ride the bus for the rest of my life. *Sigh* Danny hasn't talked to me at all since he added me on Facebook. I'm sure that Jane just made up the whole gaga thing. I mean, on Saturday he did leave me alone in the living room after dinner (luckily his older sister was there to play the Kinect with me. I love her, she's hilarious) but he also did sit on the couch behind us and watch us play after a while. AND he did seem really sad when we had to leave. Ugh, I don't know. I guess I have to remember that he's probably just as shy as I am. Anyway, Happy Groundhog Day:)

3 comments:

  1. The groundhog saw his shadow so spring is suppossed to come on time! And you're proabably right about Danny. He's probably just really shy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha great!:) I can not wait for spring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh, snow, and maybe-shy boys. better than NO boys like me!

    ReplyDelete

The Posts that People Actually Read...