Pages

Sunday, February 27, 2011

So SORRY!

Bloggies!!
I'm so sorry that it took so long for me to write another post! There has been tests, progress reports, projects, extra credit, make up test, make up work, report cards...so much work! High School sucks during the last semester..actually high school sucks in general. There has been a little bit of drama since the last time with Juan!! I might have told you about it but he dated one of my best friends for a year and she really loved him (She's like 18 now...). They broke up and I saw how much it hurt her. Lately Juan has been hitting on me like a LOT. At school he told a couple of people (including my friend) that he and I did things (yeah that kind of stuff). I was so shocked! Why would someone do that? I told Danny about it and he said: "Because guys think with their pants...that's why we're so stupid."
My friend told me that she knew Juan was lying and she knew that I wouldn't do that to her. I just had one more thing- clean my record at school. I still can't believe I did it but I walked right up to him (in the middle of a group of giant junior boys) and confronted him. Can you believe it?! ME! I CONFRONTED HIM!:
Me- Why? Why would you do that?!
Him- What??
Me- Why would you tell people that?! What is wrong with you? If you really wanted to go out with me, do you think that spreading lies about me would work?
Him- Whatever...
Me- Oh and....(I said this part really loud) JUAN *his last name here* IS A LIAR WHO CAN'T GET A GIRL SO INSTEAD HE HAS TO LIE ABOUT IT!!

His friends thought that was hilarious and people stopped to stare at us. I left smiling. Of course, I felt bad about it later but I don't regret it. He deserved that! I'm just surprised I did it! It was like someone else took over my body it-it...IT FELT SO GOOD! I need to yell at people more...
I had another date with DANNY yesterday, I'll talk about it in the next post.
Something really serious happened in my family that is so grim and depressing that I don't even want to post about it. Something happened to my 8-year-old cousin but he's fine! He's gonna be fine now because he's getting help...that's all you guys need to know. Danny called me that day and FORCED me to tell him. After I told him, the conversation went a little like:
Danny- Oh....
Me- Yeah...
Danny-....
Me- I know you don't know what to say.
Danny- Yeah, I'm sorry I don't...
Me- It's fine, it's okay. Everything is gonna be okay. It's just the shock you know?
Danny-...wow...
Me- Okay let's just change the subject, okay? :)
Danny- Sure (random screaming in the back ground)
Me- Hahaha what was that?
Danny- Nothing...so what's up?
Me-....
Danny- Oh stupid question...sorry.
Me- Hahahahahaha
Danny- I'm glad you're laughing:)


I really like Danny...he treats me like....anyway I'll blog ya later (like 2 minutes later) lol

2 comments:

  1. Wow. That Juan guy sounds like a giant douche.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're back in black like ACDC! been missing you something rotten:
    that guy totally deserved to be called out. and you did it in just the fierce and warranted way that i prefer to go by! *high-five from cherry's way* and DO keep it coming with any especially exciting and happy news surrounding any lucky boy who happens to find himself in your company (and be somewhat worthy of it, because let's face it: very few boys deserve it)!

    ReplyDelete

The Posts that People Actually Read...