Pages

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Crayola Skies.


Hello Lovlies!
I know your dying to hear the pep talk my Speech teacher gave me this morning. The topic today was 'Beige should be your least favorite color'. Why? Think of beige...plain, ugly, boring. Practically symbolizing a boring life. You don't want a beige life-you want technicolor.

But only you have the paint brush-color your world.


I always described my town as 'The place underneath Crayola Skies' and if you lived here you would understand why. It may be small and boring but it has a sky that is just so beautiful. You can see every sunset and every sunrise. It's like everyday someone paints a picture of the perfect sky -It's gorgeous.

Now onto the shallow version of today's blog: Jake. He's suddenly started trying to talk to me lately. I won't flat out ignore him but I will look the other way if I pass him in the hallway or not answer his occasional 'only if I'm bored' text message. Since yesterday he has shown up a lot more then necessary. Travy and I were walking in the hall when I saw Jake-I prayed he wouldn't see us. Travy cussed "S***, S***, S***-" before Jake jumped on his back. Why was Travy cussing? Because he knows how awkward it is to be around me and Jake now. To tell the truth I don't blame him.

Yesterday, I looked to my left and who did I see staring *JAKE*? This morning when I was sitting at the table with my friends, who walked by 4 TIMES and was about a foot away from me each time *JAKE*? Last night who sent me romantic-ish forward text messages? JAKE!! I think his girlfriend and him broke up. That's probably the only reason why he's talking to me. It seems like I'm being rude to him but I'm really not. He hurt me and I'm not going to let him treat me like that. NO girl should ever be left out to dry. I'll leave on a positive note: I got my wish. The guy I had such a big crush on is now chomping at the bit to talk to me-too bad he's too late. Oh well.

You should smile guys,
Love, Cassidy.

2 comments:

  1. Your speech teacher is too cool for words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. im going through the same thing girl. i don't know if mine has broken up with little girl girlfriend but he does what your crush does to you expect for the texting part. btw, today is my crush's birthday or ex.

    ReplyDelete

The Posts that People Actually Read...