Pages

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Stacy's Mom Action.

*CRASH LAND INTO MOM'S BEDROOM*
Mom- "Look at who added me!"
Me- "No way!"
Mom- "I know right!"
Dad- *half asleep* "Shhhh!*"
Me and Mom- *whispering* "Sorry..."
Me- "Oh my gosh mom!"
Mom- "He did this for you..."
Me- "Nah! He probably thinks you're a hot mama. There's some Stacy's mom/ Mrs. Robinson/ cougar action going on here."
Mom-"You're kidding right?"


My mom doesn't believe that she's hot. She wonders why I have such low self-esteem but then she calls herself ugly and fat. Which she is totally not! Maybe you're wondering what we were talking about...
Danny (yes band nerd) had added my mother on Facebook. Crazy right? At first I was like "What the heck?!" but around 40 minutes after he added her, he added me too. Mom said the only reason why he added her was because my mom was a friend of Jane (his mom) and the only way he could get to me is by adding her. "Oh-kay mom whatever." I rolled my eyes. In my head I was thinking oh my gosh, she might be right! And suddenly I started remembering all these little things from the day before.
Okay so I have this book called How To Make Anyone Fall In Love You. Before you make fun of me I just gotta say that I bought it as a joke and planned on making fun of it later. Turns out that it's a good book:) I learned a bunch of things. Like eye contact is key and long amounts of eye contact can release a chemical in the brain that makes the other person attractive. Or our pupils sub consciously dilate when we are attracted to someone. It's actually really fun to read (maybe I'm a science geek).
I remembered that before Danny forced me to play guitar for him he started talking about acoustic bands (I think my mom told him that I play acoustic guitar). He was like "So do you like...NeverShoutNever?" In my mind I was screaming oh yes! I love Christofer with a fire of a thousand suns. I would marry him if I could and I know every song!
But instead I said "Yeah, I like them."
He started playing this song on guitar JUST FOR ME!:



I didn't think much of it then because his friends were really loud and chaotic so I couldn't hear him and he stopped like 1 minute into playing the song.
Now I'm thinking about how sweet that is.


AS my brother said "Whenever a guy is nice to you, he want's to get in your pants." I know, I know what he said was crude but if think about it-it is true. I kind of hope he treats every girl the same way he treated me because that means that he genuinely a nice guy. Anyway, so they might be coming over in 2 weeks. Hoping that Danny comes with them. He probably will because I know he has the hots for my mom. LOL.



*UPDATE* Mom just told me why he added me. About an hour before he added mom she sent a message to Jane that said: We absolutely loved going over to visit you guys. You're family is just so sweet. We enjoyed ourselves soo much and we should do it more often. I know Cassidy would love to spend more time with your daughter and hang out more with Danny :P...

That little colon and capital P (:P) did this...

1 comment:

The Posts that People Actually Read...