Pages

Saturday, January 15, 2011

What I believe in.

Hey Bloggies!
What I've noticed is that my mind is still stuck on the pep talk "What do you believe in?" For some reason you can't admit your deepest beliefs out loud-well at least I cant. But a life where you don't believe in anything is a lonely, depressing life. I took more time to write a list of things I believe in:

1. I believe in Christianity. But I believe that God is a fair one (not fire and brimstone) I believe that God loves everyone-even gay people, sinners, and people of different religions.
2. I believe in the power of words
3. Or the power in one chord
4. I believe that God plans everything out-Mom says I'm crazy to think so-but I do. Things have happened to me that makes me absolutely sure that every single little thing is planned. Everything happens for a reason.
5.I believe that world peace is possible but we'd get too bored if we didn't have any wars to fight.

6. I believe that happiness comes from sadness.
7. I believe people that must suffer in life get a straight ticket to heaven when this is all over.
8. I believe that death isn't the end of our lives.
9. I believe that one smile can save some one
10. I believe there's someone out there for everyone-except me. LOL.
11. I believe in happy endings.

What a random number to stop at right? LOL. Okay so, what do you believe in? Think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Posts that People Actually Read...