Pages

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Mom might have POS

The doctor told mom that she might have Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome. Which is the most common hormonal disorder of women in a reproductive age. Mom and I looked it up and she had almost 80% of all of the symptoms. The good thing about this disorder is that it's not life threatening (most of the time) and it can be taken away. One of the symptoms is OBESITY!! Which will explain mom's rapid weight gain (she gained like 50 pounds in 2 months). The good thing is that when they'll help her, she'll lose weight. She's going to go get another exam to make sure that's what it is. I'm pretty certain because like I said, she has 80% of the symptoms.
Please, pray for my mother?

1 comment:

  1. Sorry, to hear about your mom! I hope she gets better.

    ReplyDelete

The Posts that People Actually Read...