I slept in today and my slumber was not interrupted by my brother and sister fighting. They actually left for the deer lease yesterday when Danny and I were at Six Flags. Just so you guys know, I'm soaking it up!! I don't have to worry about what Carissa thinks about me. I can watch as much t.v. or read as many books as I want, without worrying about what they have to say. I'm very, very happy right now:) I hope they stay in the deer lease FOREVER! Because I don't want them to come back...is that mean to say?
(Today's post is orange because I'm feeling super 'summer'y today)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Posts that People Actually Read...
-
My school got the great idea to come up with a program where a certain group of seniors wear brightly colored shirts the first days of schoo...
-
In less then a month my Sophomore year will start. And in a couple of days mom and I will go back to school shopping. Since I turned 12, bac...
-
Guess who sent me a message on Facebook- Danny . Guess who asked for my number- Danny . Guess who texted me a couple minutes later- Danny! ...
No comments:
Post a Comment