Pages

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Why you gotta be so mean?? ♥

Recently I recieved a message on blogger by a girl who did not like my blog whatsoever. She told me that it was stupid and pointless. She told me that I'm a stupid little girl who shouldn't be allowed anywhere near the internet because I'll 'infect' people with my 'stupidness'.....

Ahahahahaha!!!!

I am a stupid little girl! And that's why people like to read my blog. To be honest, your message made me laugh out loud! You're totally right, I shouldn't be allowed anywhere near the internet. I'm using this blog as a way to express myself without worrying about being judged. I don't care about what you think of me because you're mean and I don't care for you:) I'm not going to say anything to you because I'm sure you're not that bad of a person.
You sure are being annoying though...so stop, please?
And if you don't wanna stop then continue to send those messages because I could care less. They make me laugh :)
P.S. Stop reading if you don't like my blog. Simple as that:)

Anyway, love you guys! More posts later I promise!! ♥

1 comment:

The Posts that People Actually Read...