Pages

Monday, June 6, 2011

My best friend:)

I just woke up and it's 9:47 in the morning. Still trapped in my room but I'm in a much better mood. I talked to Danny on Skype last night. *GASP* THEY TALK ON SKYPE! Yes, we talk on Skype but that's because he lives 36.4 miles away and 51 minutes (without traffic). Everyone is always saying "Baaad things happen on Skype!!!" Yeah, that is true but not with us. We just talk. Either about really serious stuff or we just kid around. Last night, we talked about SERIOUS stuff. I'm not sure how the subject came up but we talked about the BAD WORD (sex). We've been together for 3 months and most couples would've had already started doing things. We have joked around before but we're not and we're not going to for a long time. I feel a certain way about Danny...I like him. I like him a bunch. Or you could say that I care about him. I care about him a lot. I might even...care for him a great deal. I might just love him guys... But I'm not going to try to grow up so quickly.
Danny asked (very shyly I might add):
"So when or if, we are going to DO things...when do you think that will be?"
And this is what I said:
"When we're ready. Or when I'm ready. I'm not going to put a timeline on it because I don't know. It could be tomorrow or in a year. All I know, is that you'll know when I'm ready. You're going to have to be patient and accept that. I don't want to grow up. It might be a long, long, long time."
And he said (with a smile):
"I've waited 16 years, I can wait a couple more."
I love that he's being very respectful and not pressuring me at all. What I realized that Danny is to me right now, is a friend. He's a best friend that I can tell everything to (kind of like you guys, since you know every thing that happens in my life).
We talked ALL NIGHT last night. We stopped talking at 2 because...well he fell asleep. AND HE SNORES SOOOO LOUD! Borderline the funniest thing he has ever done.

2 comments:

  1. I'm happy that he isn't making you do anything you don't want to do. That's awesome. :D

    ReplyDelete

The Posts that People Actually Read...