Pages

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Oh, Jake!



Do you guys remember Jake? I used to have a big thing for him not to long ago? Well if not let me recap- He did something nice for my family, he acted like he liked me, made me like him, he hung me out to dry. Well I was just cruising around on the ol' Facebook when I thought "Hey, maybe I'll go look at his page!" He unfriended me!! But his profile is anything but private so I can still see all of his status updates. One update said: Alright, i went through and deleted The people i dont really care about off of my friends list. so if you can read this, it means i care about you. even if its just a little bit.
"The feelings mutal kid, have nice life." Was what I thought in my head. I never even thought about it twice- we're not friends anymore, I was okay with that.
And then he starts texting me. I text back being nice and he's being all *winky faces* and *flirty* junk. Boys are stupid. No I take that back- Jake is stupid. He's been like "I miss your beautiful face!" yeah BULL! I'm not falling for it again! I think Jake is just trying to pull me away from Danny. Which I'm telling you right now, is not happening. There is no way that I would choose Jake over Danny. I went from crushing on Jake (and feeling like trash) to being with Danny (and feeling like I'm on top of the world.). Danny texts me right back, Jake took hours. Danny tells me I'm beautiful constantly, Jake never so much as uttered a compliment. Danny is sweet and selfless, Jake only cares about himself. Hmmmm....who should I pick??? Not a very hard choice.
Sorry Jake. Sucks for you:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Posts that People Actually Read...