Pages

Thursday, June 30, 2011

The race is back on!!!

So recently I've given up on the 'race to become popular' because I honestly know that it doesn't matter. But I've been having a very very boring summer lately and this will be something to do. I just want more friends that I can go out with and have fun. I don't want to be the 'shallow' popular, I just want to people to know who I am. I want to be known as the girl who would talk to anybody. While I already have a large amount of friends-I want more! It'll just be a fun project trying to see if this will work:





How I'm going to be popular:

1.Be yourself!!

2.Join as many clubs as you can. Join sports if you have any type of
athletic ability(which I do not)
3.Be confident!
4.Hold on to friendships and value everyone
5.Don't change yourself

That's all I got so far guys. I'm hoping this will work:) Look forward to a crazy year next year! With more friends comes more enemies. SO look forward to drama and touching stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Posts that People Actually Read...