Pages

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

What a lovely morning!!!

This morning I woke up very peacefully. I woke up to the sound of 'The Lazy Song by Bruno Mars' I smiled and sang along as my eyes opened up. Then I rolled over and looked at my phone to see that I got 8 messages of Danny just being sweet. Then I got up, made my bed, brushed my teeth, got some water, the then laid back down in bed and got on Blogger. Now THATS what I call a perfect morning! Oh, and Marcus and Carissa are asleep for the moment so there is absolutely no drama at the moment....BUT YESTERDAY! I woke up to Marcus and Carissa yelling at eachother. So I hid in my room until I was so hungry that I couldn't even bare it- I walked out into the living room to see them asleep on the couch. Do you know what that means? If Cassidy wants to be kind and considerate, she can't microwave anything (for some reason we have the loudest microwave on the planet) so I had to get some toast and sneak back into my room. Then I had to go to the restroom to see THAT THEY COMPLETELY DESTROYED IT! Bare in mind that I cleaned it the day before...THE DAY BEFORE!! HOW DO YOU DESTROY AND BATHROOM IN ONE DAY?! Then my mom left to go to the doctor- leaving me alone with them. Luckily, Marcus had a doctors appointment as well so he left soon after. I was alone at last- so I watched T.V. and lounged on the couch. But after a while I started noticing that the house was getting hotter and hotter- the a/c broke! Bare in mind that I live in TEXAS. It's around 100 degrees constant all day long. So the house was real real hot! Mom was really angry at the condition of the house because Marcus and Carissa just destroyed it. So when THEY came home, Mom made sure to make DAD have a nice talk with them. A good thing about yesterday was when Marcus said to dad "Hey, go look at Cassidy's room! It's a complete mess!". HE TRIED TO GET ME IN TROUBLE! But luckily, I was bored when I was stuck in my room all day so I cleaned it. Dad came into a spotless room. TAKE THAT MARCUS! Eventually the guy came to fix our a/c, Mom and I made cookies for the entire family, and I fell asleep in a clean room. Hopefully, today will be much better then yesterday. All I know is that this was a pretty lovely morning:) But the bad thing about today is that I have to clean my bathroom -_-

1 comment:

The Posts that People Actually Read...