Pages

Monday, February 14, 2011

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!!!

OH MY GOSH! I can NOT believe it! I know what Danny got me! Because I just got it:) Mom keep her mouth shut all day I can't believe she did it! THAT'S why dad acted all weird all day....
Okay I know you're pretty pissed right now because you have no idea what I'm talking about. You see that picture? That's what he got me. A heart shaped pillow and blanket. No big deal right? Uh no! He planned it out to a T! He knew that his mom has a friend that lives down the street from us. She put it on our front porch an hour ago:) Mom ran into the house with this white bag in her hands that said Baker's Bro. I was like "Mom! Mom you need to CALM DOWN! What's in the bag?" she looked down inside the bag then back at me. She handed it to me "It's your Valentine from Danny..."
I laughed "Yeah right!"
Mom laughed too "No it is."

"You're joking!"
Mom's face turned serious "No. I'm not. It's from Danny."
My phone vibrated "Do you like it???? :D" the text said.
Wow...Best. Valentines Day. Ever.

3 comments:

  1. that sounds like something out of a fairy tale! so adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that could be written in the pages of some romance novel! awww! save those pictures! what a lovely and smart boy to go after you! is he super cute?

    ReplyDelete

The Posts that People Actually Read...