Pages

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Falling hard for Band Nerds!!

Guess who sent me a message on Facebook-Danny. Guess who asked for my number- Danny. Guess who texted me a couple minutes later- Danny! Guess who kind of asked me out on 2 different occasions- YOU GUESSED IT....Danny!!
Yes, he kind of asked me out! No..he TOTALLY ASKED ME OUT! But not really...I'm not sure. But here's how the texts went:

Me- So what's up?

Him-Just drumming with Ben
Me- Cool! I wish I could play...I suck haha
Him- No it just takes practice I can teach you sometime if you want.
Me-You could TRY :)
Him- As long as you want to I will
Me- Thanks :) that's sweet.

Then he kind of dropped it and asked me how long I've been playing guitar. I told him the only reason why I started playing was because I wanted to be like the Jonas Brothers. He said that he wanted to be in The Naked Brothers Band:

Me- I LOVED THE NAKED BROTHERS BAND!

Him-That's awesome lol
Me- Seriously, I have the movie on DVD

Him- That's awesome...we should watch it sometime
Me- 2 teenagers watching the Naked Brothers Band? We have to do it! Lol

Then he dropped it again. I don't get it. He practically asked me out twice and I said yes TWICE. I wonder what he's thinking right now... He probably has NO clue that I like him.

1 comment:

The Posts that People Actually Read...