Pages

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Positive Message for Hope.

So I ordered three new bracelets from Amazon.com. They all have motivational messages like 'Believe' or 'Give peace a chance' or 'Wish'. I think it's important to wear things like that. Lets say that I might get a tattoo when I'm older- I'm not going to get a picture of a hummingbird. I'm going to get something that can motivation me and other people around me. I would want a tattoo on my back (right below my rib cage) that says 'Let it take you home' or 'May angels lead you in' or 'Love yourself to love someone else' or 'Stop searching' or 'We're still here.'



Meaning:
Let it take you home- This is one of my favorite quotes "It's the things that we go through that take us home." Meaning that the troubles that we face now have a meaning. It means that there is a reason why you're going through this.
May angels lead you in- This is a JimmyEatWorld song
Hear You Me. This is a lot like the first quote except this one is devoted more to my faith. I have faith that I'm always protected by God and that 'Angels will lead me' wherever I go.
Love yourself to love someone else- This is from a quote from Ru Paul (yes, the drag queen!) "If you can't love yourself, how the hell are you supposed to love anyone else?!" It's pretty self explanatory but it's important to remember that.
Stop Searching
- It's from a longer quote that says "Stop searching to find yourself." which means that instead of looking for yourself, let yourself find for you (I know it's complicated).
We're Still Here- This means that through everything that we go through in our life, we're all okay. No matter how many heartaches and pains-we're still here. Even when we thought we couldn't move on-we're still here. *This is my favorite*

Of course I probably won't ever get a tattoo because I'm afraid of needles and I'm pretty sure that I'm allergic to the ink
(I'm allergic to metal. There's metal in the ink they use for tattoos)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Posts that People Actually Read...