Pages

Monday, August 23, 2010

High School, real talk

2000; the number of students attending my high school and the number of times I told myself "I can't do this." Yes, today was my first day of freshman year. I've already made mistakes but tomorrow will be better.

1st mistake: I straightened my hair. The thing about me straightening my hair is that it looks great when I first do my hair but after a couple of hours my hair looks dry and gross.
2nd mistake: Baggy-ish pants. My pants were constantly falling down today and I looked like an idiot.
3rd mistake: No bag, no purse. BRING A BAG! YOULL NEED ONE.
4th mistake: Senior class...bad. I walked into a senior class today! I just freezed as soon as I saw the seniors. In my head I was screaming. No one really noticed except for this guy who walked up to me and whispered "Hey, um...I don't think you're susposed to be here..." he seemed nice.
5th mistake: Not taking an athletics class. I got gym with tons of these really stupid, vapid girls. Half of the class are the stupid girls and half are the really weird girls....um, where do I go? Looks like I'm spending gym class on my own this year.
So many cute guys this year! But they don't look my way and won't until next year. To the upperclassmen we freshmen still look like kids. But oh my goodness! I can probably count 3....or 4 cute guys in my grade but it's impossible to count how many hot older guys.
There was one cute freshman guy in my 1st period. I had to sit right next to him the entire time and he kept on looking over at me and smiling. I think his name was Dallas? Yeah, he's named after the city we live in....get over it. Lol
I saw Todd today. It's was like a split second; I just saw his hair and my mind seemed to explode with the words "That's Todd! It's Todd!". I probably saw him three times but he didn't even look my way, he was always staring at his schedule.
Freshman year so far= sucked. <3
(don't I look kind of asian in that picture? my eyes are so small)

2 comments:

  1. i know how you feel!! all my life when i started each term (or semester) something bad happens to me. Its like im cursed or something!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you go to Oakleaf High School?

    ReplyDelete

The Posts that People Actually Read...