Pages

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

oKAY...

Today was borderline awesome. It started out great and ended great. First I got to the bus stop right on time so I didn't have to wait. We got to school early but I got to sit with my friends before school started. I watched movies in 2 of my classes. I wasn't ran over by any seniors. I met a couple of really cool people. I was WAY wrong about those girls in gym, some of them are really sweet...most of them are really sweet. I got complimented on my hair. I saw Todd and he actually looked at me this time...he looked at me with a surprised face I don't know what that is suposed to mean. I didn't say hi to him or anything. Then it rained all day but stopped right before I had to wait for the bus to pick me up at the school. Then I came home and got this cute jacket in the mail...I was very lucky today.
<3>

1 comment:

  1. Nice jacket (if its the one you're wearing in dat pic) Maybe todd was suprised to see because like you sed he completely ignored on the first day of school

    keep posting!!

    ReplyDelete

The Posts that People Actually Read...