Pages

Monday, August 16, 2010

I will love you unconditionaly.

I was in-love with the Jonas Brothers for about 4 years straight. I was there from 'It's about time' to 'Lines, vines, and trying times'. I was a die hard fan. You remember the girls that camped out in the rain just to see them? That would be me (if I was old enough at the time).


It all started when I heard Year 3000 on radio Disney. I wrote down their name on a napkin, I just recently found that napkin and I spelled their names wrong 'The Joenas Brothers'. I remember that I thought that they were the coolest guys on earth. I wanted to meet them with all my heart.


My crush originally started with Kevin Jonas because I thought his hair was so cool. It stuck out in 100 different directions and I was in-love with it.

Kevin Jonas is now about 22 and married.



I honestly believe that the Jonas Brothers saved my life. They helped me smile in a time that I felt so alienated in the world. They had me playing guitar before I even knew a note. I respect them deeply for starting me on that guitar, whenever I feel alone I go straight to it.




Now, I'm not going to say that thanks to their music I feel like I belong in the world. Because I still feel alienated but when I was that young I didn't understand why everyone else was so different. Now, I realize that everyone feels alienated sometimes...it's a part of living.
they shaped me into who I am.





In a way I could feel them changing. Their music changed, their looks changed, they changed. But I strive to stay a fan. My parents got me tickets to a Jonas Brothers concert at Dallas Cowboys Stadium (it would be the first show of their tour). The concert was amazing, it was something that I will never forget. I had a great time.






The Jonas Brothers continued to change though. Finally they announced that Nick was doing a solo project and Kevin was getting married. And I suddenly stopped calling myself their #1 fan.


The reason why I feel so strongly about this is because for a while I felt like I was in-love with Nick Jonas. Yeah, i know. But I had this whole dream that before I got into high school I would be a famous actress. By the time I turned 15 I would be dating Nick Jonas who would be 18 at the time. Now I'm reaching high school and Nick Jonas will turn 18 in September. And I'm realizing that my dream wont exactly come true.



Things change and people change. I know the Jonas Brothers are not as perfect as the media puts them up to be but I will always love them. I grew up with their pictures on my wall and I will never take them off. No matter what 'Twilight' or 'Justin Beiber' phase tries to rip them out of my heart. I will always be a fan. Always.











"Don't let them get, inside of your head."
My favorite Jonas Brothers quote.

Joesph Adam Jonas <3
Nicholas Jerry Jonas <3
Paul Kevin Jonas II <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Posts that People Actually Read...