Pages

Monday, August 9, 2010

Letters to myself and abuse.

Busy week. I went to the airport on Friday to pick up my grandma. But then I had to go back AGAIN with my friend Jacob on Saturday to get his sister Katherine. Katherine is getting married so she wanted to get married in Texas so all of us can see her. Her wedding was on Sunday (I'll post another blog about it later).




While we were driving over there I saw this very fimilar billboard that I always stop and stare at whenever I drive by. It's the stop vegitable abuse one. Gee, I wonder what that's about. The messed up part about this billboard is that it's placed across the street from a CHURCH LIFE SCHOOL
wOw....




I wrote a new song. It's about my school year last year. It's pretty sentimental I must say. It talks about what I would say if I could write a letter to myself and send it back to 2009. It's pretty much about just calming down and enjoying my time. It got me thinking about what my letter would actually look like.

It would go something like:

Dear Cassidy, it's you from the future. You don't believe me? Okay, you have a twilight journal that you hide underneath your mattress. Do you believe me now? Okay, 8th grade was awesome. Enjoy it as long as you can! On the first day STAY AWAY FROM THE PALE MAKE-UP. And that white shirt you love, don't wear it. Be careful when you walk down the stairss, you don't want to fall. That teacher you love, she'll be fired for doing drugs. That hot, short, english teacher; listen to him he is WAY smarter then he looks. 3rd period will be the best days of your year so when you see that guy that you think is gay, become friends with him fast because he will switch schools next year and you'll miss him. Don't freak so much about getting a date for the banquet, you'll have the night of your life. That really country guy in your 4th period has a BIG thing for you so stay away. Don't think twice about auditioning for the musical, you get the part. When little romeo sweeps you off your feet don't get to used to him because he will break up with you on IM. When school ends hug all your friends and make sure to say good bye to the theatre teacher who turned you into who you are today. -Bye Cassidy.


Wow...I will miss those days. They were without a doubt the best days of my life. My theatre teacher was the best person I knew. She was so inspirational and told me that I can do whatever I set my mind to. Words from the speech she gave me:

"Cassidy, you are very talented. I am so proud of you and you have grown so much since I saw you last year. You have an unique way that you show your characters and you are an amazing actress. I hope you persue and career in theatre."

Awh, I'm going to miss her. Anyway, I guess this post was more sentimental then funny but I'm in a sentimental mood. GET OVER IT!! Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Posts that People Actually Read...