Pages

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Writer?

"The stories in her head reflect down on the paper in front of her.
On the piece of paper is the life she wants to live, the wish she wants granted,
the dream she wants to catch."

In my 1st period they are talking a lot about our futures and college and universities and student loans and financial aid and...it's overwhelming. The thought that the rest of my entire life starts right now freaks me out.

I want to be an actress. More then anything. But in my heart I feel like I am meant to be an author. I'm sure I can be both but...I also want to be an archeologist. There's 2 things that I could do: Be an archeologist and travel the world or be an author (an actress on the side) and not make much money.

I know that if I write a book that's good enough I will make a fair amount of money but what if people don't like my books? What if they think I'm a bad writer?

Depressing right?

Well I'm working on a ton of different stories now like: Guardian Angel, The Falls, A non-angsty teenage novel (my favorite), Fat camp, Wonderland or Oz....

I don't know but I feel like writing is my calling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Posts that People Actually Read...