Pages

Monday, August 9, 2010

Walls and body image...

I'm a teenage girl so I am going to be insecure. It's just how the game goes. I'm not exactly BIG but I'm not exactly small either. I'm in the middle, and it's a cruel middle. I'm average sized but compared to my friends I'm fat. I've always been called fat even though I have a flat stomach. I never really understood why. But now I realize it's because I got boobs in kindergarten!
All my friends are tiny but I think it's because they haven't developed quite yet, I mean I'm only 14. I just have a woman's body, not a 14 year old girls.



I made a 'wall of compliments'. I wrote down compliments that people have given me and stuck it on my bathroom door. It makes me smile
every time.
You should try it.
Well my mom saw a video of Jackson Rathbone and doesn't get why I think he is so attractive. Uh...BECAUSE he's flipping HOT?! That might have something to do with it!! I mean he's very talented, and has a great smile and is very cute, he has nice teeth, and perfect hair, he has pretty eyes, a great sense of style...Mom did not like the way he was dressed
"He looks like a freak." she said.
Whatever mom!! Mom doesn't like skinny jeans. It's the style mom! GET USED TO IT!

"He tries too hard to look like Johnny Depp!" Mom said. And that's a bad thing?! Johnny Depp is SMOKING HOT!! What's wrong with wanting to look like him? And yes he resembles Johnny Depp a lot, and that's great.

"I can't understand anything he says!" She goes. Yeah, because he has a low, mysterious voice! You're just mad because you wish your voice was like that (LOL)

"He has a girl's figure..." Only because he's skinny!!! Goodness mom! Some guys are skinny, get used to it!! Just because dad has a beer gut doesn't mean that every guy in the world needs one!

This is kind of like a rant. Because mom has ruined every celebrity crush I have ever had!

Johnny Depp- "You're all Johnny come lately! I became a fan when he was on 21 jump street."
Heath Ledger- "He died."
Jeremy Sumpter- "The guy who played Peter Pan? Really?"
Chris Drew- "What's wrong with his face?"
Nick Jonas- "Cassidy, really? He's gay..."
Joe Jonas- "Gay." The only JoBro mom doesn't think is gay is Kevin.
Rob Pattinson- "Someone needs to wash his hair!"
Logan Lerman- "He's too skinny."
Taylor Lautner- "He's too buff."
Kellen Lutz- "He just looks like a jerk!"
Aladdin- "He's a cartoon character, Cassidy!"
So what if Aladdin is a cartoon? He's a hot cartoon!

I personally think that Jackson is very handsome and my mom WILL NOT ruin this for me haha.
But he is hot and I'm sure that a lot of people agree with me.



Oh and here's a video. Since this post is sort of about body image. This poem is so true and any girl who feels insecure about her body needs to see this:

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Posts that People Actually Read...