Pages

Monday, August 30, 2010

Hell hath no fury like a praying grandma.

The prayers of saints can move mountains! I swear.
My grandma told me that she has been on her knees praying that high school will be okay for me. And so far it's been better then okay! I feel guilty because I didn't go to church on Sunday but I did leave ALL my money for grandma to take to offering (that was about 50 dollars) Something told me that I needed to do that.

I saw one of my old crushes today! Okay...so I saw him before but this was the first time that he said Hi to me. I knew him in 7th grade and I had a big crush on him (he was an 8th grader). We have gym together! What happened was the girls got dressed out into our workout clothes and they made us sit in the middle of the gym across from the boys gym.

I was talking to one of my friends when my old crush (lets call him Jimmy) Jimmy shouted something completely random (he tends to do that a lot) Lol. But I laughed at him and he looked at me. I went back to talking to one of my friends when I heard Jimmy shouting again. I ignored it until he screamed "Cassidy!" really loud. I looked up at him and he's like "Do you remember me?"

There could have been two things that happened at that moment. I could have been honest and said "Yes! Of course, I remember you! I've remembered you since the first day of school!" and sound like a weirdo. Or act like I didn't recognize him so...I looked at him for a moment and shouted "Oh yeah! Hey, Jimmy!" (with my great acting skills) Lol he got so excited and waved over exaggeratedly.

Same old Jimmy, he just looks a LOT different. He's way taller and way cuter. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Posts that People Actually Read...