Pages

Friday, August 6, 2010

The things we do for love: Todds back!!


I was on Facebook as usual. I usually turn off the im app but for some reason i decided to keep it on today. The reason: fate, maybe? Haha okay so it wasn't like that.
But the im app shows who else is online. Guess who was online....TODD!! Yay! Believe that I had a mini heart attack when I saw it.
Dramatization:
*in my room*
Me- "Oh I think I'll go on Facebook..."
*a couple of mintues later*
Me- "....." *turns on im* "TODD!!!!"
It's ridiculous how excited I got when I didn't even talk to him. Woooowwwww, that is very loserish.
On another note; major embarrassment hit today. On Facebook there is an app called "My friends secrets". Pretty much it asks you 'yes or no' questions about your friends like: "Do you think Bob has ever smoked? Yes or No" Then it tells 'Bob' the question and the answer. Bob then has to earn points to see who answered the question.
Well I got a new question today. Well, it's not exactly 'new' but I never read it before so it's
'new' to me.
The question was: Has Cassidy ever fanitzized about you?
The answer was: Yes.
Of course, I had to know who this was. I thought it was one of my friends messing with me. I earned enough points to see who it was. I was shocked at the answer.
Dramatization:
*on Friends Secrets*
Me: "Yes! Now I can see who said that.............OH MY GOD!!!"
*Crash* *boom* *bang* *smash* *crunch* *ouch*
I was so shocked that I literary FELL OUT OF MY SEAT!! And knocked down a couple of things....Do you want to know who said it? *drum roll* .....TODD.....
Yes, Todd! Todd answered 'Yes'. Ah! I had a mini heart attack. No lie, no joke he seriously said that. I didn't know what to do. Should I be happy or embarrassed? I mean, he sorta noticed me for a second. But then again he thinks a I fantizize about him (which even I have admit is a little creepy).
I would comment on it but I don't know how long ago that was, it could've been months ago. *sigh* Oh well, I guess I'll think of another way to talk to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Posts that People Actually Read...