Pages

Thursday, August 19, 2010

&& New obsession.


I must admit that I go crazy for T.V. shows I really like. Like Degrassi: The Next Generation or Glee or even Cake Boss. Well I have a new show to be obsessed with....
THE HARD TIMES OF RJ BERGER!!!
I have watched almost every episode on MTV.com.
It's a HILARIOUS show!! But it's one of those shows that my mother would kill me for watching.
Yeah, there is a LOT of sexual things in the shows....actually the entire show is about teenage sex pretty much.

So the star of this show is RJ Berger (the guy in the middle). I have to admit that he is kind of cute in an EXTREMELY dorky way.
He kinda has a Zac Efronish kind of way to the way he holds himself. RJ has a best friend named Miles (fat guy all the way to the left) who is kind of...hormonal? Miles is on a mission to be popular and to get really hot girls he usually comes up with stupid ways to become 'popular'. Lily(the dark haired girl next to RJ) is obsessed with RJ and has been since they were in kindergarten. Her shirt has a p icture of RJ and it says "I want you inside me" yeah, she really is that vulgar. She has an entire shrine dedicated to him in her room. Jenny (the pretty blonde) is the most popular girl in school and her boyfriend Max (next to her) is a huge jerk. RJ has a big thing for Jenny and tries to get her to like him many times.




I will admit that I don't think that kids should watch this show. I don't think 14 year old girls should be watching it but OH MY GOD it is great. Lol it's the funniest show I have ever watched. And this might sound weird but I learned a lot of things from that show that I have wondered about since guys in my school started to hit puberty.
Like "Why is he carrying his binder like that?" YEAH NOW I KNOW! And what if I didn't watch that show?! Then I would probably never know. Okay...maybe I was kinda taught about that sort of stuff in Sex Ed but still...some people didn't have 'Sex Eduacation' in their schools.

No I'm glad that there are T.V. shows like this that parental control doesn't pick up. This show isn't extremely inappropriate. If you're a kid these things will just fly over your head and it would probably be a very boring show. But if you are a teenager it's flippin hilarious.



CHECK IT OUT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Posts that People Actually Read...