Pages

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Olive you...

Ah! I want a boyfriend! Yeah, I know this is random but I don't care! Lol. It sucks being single! The messed up part is that my friends took all the cute guys in my grade. And all the upperclassmen don't look at me twice. It's frustrating! I'm not going to screw my friends over by flirting with their ex boyfriends...my friends are too important to me. But theres this guy that B used to date and he is so CUTE! Ah! Honestly, I don't like B but she is my friend.
But since it's high school EVERYONE has one. Even those girls that are kind of dorky and you wouldn't expect to get one have one! But they usually get the really dorky guys.

Weird fact about me: I like kind of dorky guys. I just feel like the super hot guys know that they're hot and it annoys me. Lol but I'm say dorky I mean as in 'Jason Biggs' not like 'Urkel'.

Proof: Todd. Todd used to have the whole dorky feeling to him. But now he straightens his hair...and while he is very hot now, it's not the old Todd I used to know :( awh...so sad.

1 comment:

  1. Haha I know it may seem like EVERYONE has a boyfriend, but I promise you that isn't the case. While having a BF is a lot of fun, it's a hell of a lot of work too! I was one of those girls who always had a boyfriend [first relationship was 9 months, 2nd was 13], but it's draining. It'll all happen when it's suppose to so enjoy being single! You might just miss it when you have a boyfriend :P

    ReplyDelete

The Posts that People Actually Read...