Pages

Sunday, August 29, 2010

The things you do for love: Whoa...wait, what?

I just talked to Todd....*gasp*. I know it's crazy. Is anyone having a mini heartattack?
He IMed me on Facebook. I was already talking to someone else when his name popped up. I thought that someone hacked his profile and was trying to spam me. But it was him :). I wish that I could copy and paste it but facebook wouldn't let me copy it.
But he was asking me to watch a video he and his friends did on a song they wrote. He posted it on his profile and I watched it. After the convo went something like this:



Todd: Do u want the links?
Me: I watched it. It was surprisingly good :) Lol I didn't expect that.
Todd: Haha thanks :D. We'll probably make more and might start recording?
Me: Well tell me when you do :) if you guys get famous or something I want to be say that I was one of the 1st fans.
Todd: Will do. :D
*cassidy has logged off*


How great did I do?! Awesome, right!!! Lol I didn't make myself look like an idiot or anything. I'm afraid of finding out that this all didn't happen and it's all just a dream D: But it's all good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Posts that People Actually Read...