Pages

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

The things we do for love: Where's Todd?!

If you read the first post "The things we do for love: Screamo?" it's about this guy named Todd and my unending journey for him to notice me. I haven't talked about him for a while. And I'll tell you why....


HE'S *about* 1000 MILES AWAY!! That jerk has an amazing family that takes him to California to go cliff diving and rock climbing. So, he has better things to worry about. He said on Facebook that he's going to be in Yellowstone for about a week without his cell phone so no Facebook time.

Since, I enjoy stalking people on Facebook :) I saw some of the pictures his family posted of him. There's tons. I was looking through an album and saw the funniest thing that can ever show up in pictures. First, there's a picture of him rock climbing (I think...I'm not sure) Then, there was a picture of him looking at the camera like "Oh, yeah I am so cool!". Then, there was another blurry one when you see his hand slide. Then, another blurry one when you see his face hit the rock. And the last one is when he's off the rock and has this big cut on his forehead. Ahahaha what kind of camera do they own? Because I'm amazed that they caught that entire moment. I honestly think that was meant for me to see. I....couldn't...stop....laughing....AHAHAHA.


You might be wondering why I like him. Well, honestly I truly don't know. Maybe because he's everything that I want to be. He's athletic and charming, he's a great person, he always makes me smile...he's kinda like my own personal sunshine:)
Awh, so heartfelt. You didn't think I could be deep, did you? I FOOLED YOU WRONG!!! Ha, see what boys do to me?

Anyway so I guess this is a 'things we do for love' non-update because nothing happened...
Oh-Kay so now I feel like an idiot. Ha well I hope that you enjoyed my non-update. I wonder what he would say if he knew I was posting blogs about him...oh my god I sound like a stalker!! Lol.

Me talking to Todd: *creepy voice* Oh yeah, my last blog was about you. I described your face in full detail.
*sniff, sniff* wow...you smell so good....that's what my next blog will be about... *Todd runs away*


A couple of hours later: *blogging* He smells like vanilla and AXE cologne :) and the way he runs away is just ADORABLE!!!

Haha okay I'm not that weird but that would make an amazing blog. If somehow in some strange situation Todd is reading this: I'm not stalking you!!! Just so you know. :) Even though your name isn't Todd, I'm sure if you read this you would know....uh-oh now I'm scared

1 comment:

The Posts that People Actually Read...