Pages

Friday, December 3, 2010

Muchacho muy guapo esta el Taco Bell!



Translation: A very handsome boy at Taco Bell.

Today could be described as pretty much the best day ever. And that's only because everything today seemed to fall into place. I COULD put the entire day in full detail but I have bigger news!
I saw someone VERY special in the parking lot of Taco Bell just a couple of minutes ago. I must tell you the story!
Mom and I were in the car and we watched dad walk into Taco Bell. A couple of minutes later this red car pulls up and couple of spots over. A senior from my school that I call 'Christofer Drew guy' stepped out of the drivers side. Next, the passenger steps out in khaki shorts, a white shirt, and a blue Aeropostale jacket.

Both mom and I scream "AUSTIN!" at the same time! ((Austin is cute vet guy just so you know)). Mom keeps saying "Wow...he is so cute!" While she's saying that I AM FREAKING OUT! He smoothly walks toward the building completely oblivious to us. We see him head for the door when he opens it for someone. Sweet right? He opened a door for someone who might just be a complete stranger...
MY FATHER STEPS OUT OF TACO BELL!!! He smiles at Austin and says something. Austin held the door for MY dad! Dad doesn't know who Austin is so he asks why I'm screaming when he steps into the truck.
I say "Do you know who that is?! That's cute vet guy!!"
Dad's like "Really? He's a nice boy. I said 'Thanks a lot, man' and he said 'Of course, sir.' ...he's almost as tall as me..."
Mom suddenly jumps in "YEAH HE IS! He is so...."
I'm sitting there while my parents talk about how great this guys is and I'm suddenly getting super awkward.

Mom thinks Austin's adorable because he's not 'sickly skinny'. Apparently I like 'sickly' guys. I don't think so but Austin is bigger then most. But he's not chubby! Just saying. No he's....husky? He's big but he's solid. And he's TALL. He doesn't have moobs or a second chin so he's not 'fat' he's just big. As my friend Demi described him "That senior with short, blonde hair. The buff one! He has a car, that makes him hot!"

I can not wait

until Monday

to tell all

my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Posts that People Actually Read...