Pages

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

I'm not bitter.

But I've seen better days...

Wednesdays always seem the same to me. I'm not exactly sure why...but they do. Not this week. The fire alarm went off in my 3rd period today and it lasted until 5th period. THAT'S TWO HOURS! We went outside and waited for an hour until they decided something wrong happened to the system. THAT'S NOT WHATS IMPORTANT!
Do you know who Cute Vet Guy is? Well he's a senior and he volunteers at the vet
(sweet, right?) ANYWAY I saw him at the vet then I saw him at school the next day. He said "Hey, you were at the vet!" ever since then my stomach drops every time I see him. I SAW HIM TODAY! We were practically wearing the same thing. Okay so MAYBE we have a dress code....but still! We were both wearing a black shirt, white jacket, khaki pants, and tan shoes.
He walks past me and he does the nod thing (like all guys do) then he stops when he sees my outfit. He motions to his outfit and to mine.
He goes "We're so stylish."
I was like "Oh yeaah..."
In my head I was saying "THIS IS A SIGN THAT WE'RE MEANT FOR EACH OTHER!"
We're going to get married and he's going to own his own vet. Then we're going to have three kids who grow up to be as beautiful as him...

JUST KIDDING GUYS!! Chill people, chill. Cute Vet boy isn't my new 'guy' I'm still trying to get over the last one. I saw Jake and his girlfriend together after school. I was kinda walking behind them *NO I WAS NOT FOLLOWING THEM....* I must admit that they are cute together.

I just wish Jake hadn't said that he wanted me...wait did I not tell you guys? When Travy
(Travy seems to be the messenger between me and Jake).

He asked Jake when he was going to ask out Sam* Jake's current girlfriend.
Jake replied "Don't tell anyone bro but..."
Travy says "I won't tell anyone!" LIAR
Jake goes "There's this other girl..."
"WHO?!" Travy calms himself "I mean...who?"
"...Cassidy..." Jake says

So yeah...now do you guys understand why I'm mad? Not the fact that he's dating her but that he picked her over me. Ya get it?


Oh AND I'm getting really annoyed by the fact that people keep on saying that Travy and I are dating. IT'S ANNOYING! I think Travy has a little bit of a crush on me but he won't do anything...I know he won't because we're super close. So Travy and I decided say we're second cousins. So if anyone is like "Look at the cute couple." we can be like "THAT'S INCEST!"

Flawless plan...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Posts that People Actually Read...