Pages

Monday, November 29, 2010

These dreams?




^I really like this song^

People say that dreams are like windows to the conscience. They can tell things about yourself that even you don't know. I keep having these dreams about Jake...it's weird. It's not like I loved him. But why is he stuck in my mind? I guess when a person is stuck in your mind long enough, it takes a while for them to get out.

It's 6:50 p.m. on Monday. I feel asleep on the couch. I've been having dreams about Jake for a while. This time we were at Six Flags! Holiday in the park. We were there with my little cousins and we watched them when they got on roller coasters? It really was a pointless dream! I would really love to stop having them as in....RIGHT NOW. The messed up part is that I don't think about him before I go to sleep, I barely think of him at all anymore. I HATE my dreams right now. YOU SUCK!

Why can't my conscience be like Jiminy Cricket? That would be so amazing. Having a little cricket singing whats right and wrong.......

ANYWAY we must solve this boy issue. Since Jake is out of the picture I must find a new guy. Lets
see....Todd is way over. You ask why? Well...I just kind of grew out of him. Scott dated the most 'flirty' girl in school...so I've decided to give myself a complete boy makeover.
No more Todds, Jakes, or Scotts...

I need more Green Shirt guys, or Werewolf Boy guys or Austin 'Nice Guy From Vet' guys... well looks like I'm going to have to work hard to get them XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Posts that People Actually Read...