Pages

Monday, November 8, 2010

All about Jake...

^Picture of Jackson Rathbone (JSYK)^

Jake.
I'm sure that you guys have noticed my new crush on 'Jake'. That is not his real name. I might say his real name if we...ya know....END UP TOGETHER! lol.
(I'm actually texting him as we speak)

The History.
I thought I should tell you guys a little back story. I've known Jake since the 6th grade when his little sister and my little cousin were in the pee-wee cheerleading together.

In the 7th grade when 'dating' became the new, awesome thing (of course no one knew what they were doing) . I thought he was cute (kinda reminded me of a darker haired Zac Efron). He went to homecoming with my friend Darlene.

In 8th grade we had an English class together and I used to run away from him in the hallway. Because I thought he was weird. He went out with Darlene again (before she dumped him for her ex). I talked to him a little more after that. He stopped talking to Darlene.
In 9th grade (this year). He randomly came up and hugged me (tightly and for a VERY long time). Ever since then I've been texting him.

The 6th graders and the creepers.
I've liked him more since he actually saw my cousin at a concert. She's a 6th grader and she and her friend were ALONE. Apparently "There was some creeper guys there talking to us." as my cousin put it. She told me "Then Jake told them to leave us alone...it was SO cool. Then he stayed with us for the rest of the concert....DONT TELL MY MOM I WAS THERE ALONE!"

After that my crush has become more dominate. I've been texting him constantly. Travy found out that I like him and threatens to tell Jake almost every day.

Today...
I looked SUPER bad (as in my hair looked awful, I broke out...I think it's my time of the month :/) ANYWAY! When school let out I was really hoping I wouldn't see him. I had made through the entire day without him seeing me like that I only needed a couple more steps to my mom's car. When I stepped outside I saw Jake walking a couple feet in front of me looking around (it was a lot earlier then he usually is out). I just prayed that he wouldn't turn around and see me. He pulled out his phone and began to text someone. My phone vibrated. It was a simple 'hey :)' Message. I walked to the car without him seeing me.
The text went like this:

Me:Hey
Him: What's up?
Him (a couple seconds later): I didn't see you at school today :/
Me: I think I saw you
Him: Why didn't you say Hi? D:
Me(lying again): You were far away
Him: Well then I'm finding you tomorrow.
Me: :)

AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! I MUST tell Maggie and Travy and my mum!


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Posts that People Actually Read...