Pages

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Goodnight (:


So I'm gonna go out of order on this post...today was crazy. B is actually dating the QUARTER BACK!!! But they're 'keeping it quiet'. When I first heard that I thought it was because HE was embarrassed of HER (it's mean I know). But she was the one who came up with the 'keeping it quiet'.
*RACISM ALERT*
It's because he's black. I know, I know *gasp *egad*. In case you guys forgot...I DO live in Texas. We're nice down here but there are certain groups of people that feel a way about interracial couples. B's parents are one of those. If they somehow find out they will be very angry.




Just to make it clear: I think racism is stupid and no one should be judged for the color of their skin.

On another note: The freaking school got hit by lightening! Yeah, I bet you've never heard that before. It set off the fire alarms and it took them 2 HOURS to turn them off. I was sitting in the hallway with my friend DeeDee and Andy with my ipod turned on full blast to block out the noise.

Remember when I was afraid that Travy liked me? Yeah, now I'm even more scared. Maggie went up to him and asked him if did. He said no of course. But then he asked me why she asked. He asked "Did you tell her to ask me?" I said "NO! Oh, god no!"....he looked sad....

AND THE BEST PART...

A couple of months ago I talked to Jake and he said quote: "If a guy REALLY likes a girl, he'll text her goodnight and good morning." Last night exactly at 8:58 p.m. I received a 'Goodnight (:' text. At exactly 7:22 a.m. I got a 'Morning :)' text.
WHAT A SWEETHEART!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Posts that People Actually Read...