Pages

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Why is there an obsession?!

This guy right here is MIKA. And for some strange reason he is VERY ATTRACTIVE TO ME! I have NO idea why! It's not like he's the most handsome in the world because he's really not (that's Johnny Depp lol). But oh my goodness something about this guy is just...sexy? I've never used that word before on my blog... But something about this guy is very VERY attractive! One of my last posts was a song he did called 'Big girl(you are beautiful)' and I thought he very cute there too (especially at 2:40 for some reason lol *watch it*).

This guy is very...strange to say the least. When I first saw one of his music videos I said "Oh, he's gay," right away. Because.....well maybe you should watch it yourself.



Um...so yeah. Do you get why I thought he's gay now?? But he's not...well not completely. He's Bi. Which kinda made me feel weird. Because I only have one Bi friend (but he likes guys more then girls) so I'm not around a lot of different bi people but then I realized a couple things:

#1- Who cares if he's bi? He's still really cute and looks like he'd be fun to hang out with.
#2- He's a celebrity AND he's about 10 years older then me. It's not like I'll ever meet him.
#3-Who cares if he's bi? that doesn't mean he has a disease or anything.

Anyway so that solved my first problem But I'm still wondering why I'm so attracted to him? Maybe it's the accent??

This song broke my heart...

LOOKS LIKE I'VE FOUND MY NEW OBSESSION!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Posts that People Actually Read...