Pages

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

WOW!!

This was amazing! I went to hang out with my friend Liz. It was mostly boring because we went to the movie theater (we saw Tangled lol). Liz's boyfriend joined us so I was kinda like the third wheel. When Liz's mom came to pick us up after the movie, Brad (that's his name) secretly gave Liz something. When I asked her what it was she told me she wouldn't say.
We get Liz's house and as soon as we get into her room she slams the door shut. She digs in her bag and gives me this black book and says "READ IT!" with this CRAZY face.
I'm like "Okay..." AND OH MY GOSH IT WAS AMAZING!
I open the first page and it says
'To: Cassidy, From: You'll have to figure it out'

On the next page it said 'SORRY' in big letters. There was a list 'Sorry for leading you on, sorry for hurting your feelings, sorry for not telling you.' I seriously had no idea who this was from. Then on the other page it said 'I LIKE' there was another list 'I like your hair, I like how honest you are, I like how beautiful you are, I like your music that makes me want to go hug strangers....' at that second my heart stops "JAKE?!" I screamed. Liz nodded.
'I like you more then her, I like you even though you ignore me now...' It said. On the last page it had a giant heart and a phone number.

Out of nowhere Liz takes out her phone saying "I CAN'T WAIT!" She dials the number.
"Hello?" Jakes voice sounded and....

I WOKE UP!!!! I FREAKING WOKE UP! IT WAS ALL A DREAM! I ALMOST CRIED WHEN I REALIZED THAT! :( Sorry to disapoint guys. The messed up part is that I was ALMOST over Jake and then I had this dream....

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Posts that People Actually Read...