Pages

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Drive in MANIA!!

So I went to the Drive in last night (with my parents, lame right?) and we watched Harry Potter and The Dealthly Hallows part 1. AND IT WAS FREAKING AMAZING and annoying at the same time. *SLIGHT SPOILER ALERT* Alright so I'm not going reveal that much about the movie (because I'm not going to ruin it for anyone)
but Ron and Hermionie (I can't spell her name sorry...) STILL have not gotten together! It really is getting annoying! Really, I mean really guys? Ron freaking moaned your name is his sleep in the last movie and you still wonder if he loves you or not?! Really?! Oh and Harry and Jenny are SUPER cute in this movie! They were kissing in the Wesley's kitchen, just minding their own business when George walks in quietly. George just gets some tea (with what looks like a spoon sticking out of his ear....it's a long story) and watches them until they notice. Finally Jenny notices them and they stop. George just says "Good morning..." with this knowing look. I laughed my butt off.
Okay so they go into hiding and find a fulcrox. They each take turns wearing it around their necks because for some reason it makes you really irritable. We ALL know that Harry and Hermionie (??) lol have always been close. Ron had the fulcrox across his neck all day and started noticing all the little things as if Hermionie and Harry had this secret relationship. So he gets super pissed and leaves. Then HE COMES BACK (after they switched their hiding place like 30 times)! Yeah, I'm not telling you how he found them but he did. He also saves Harry's life and destroys the fulcrox. Hermionie still threatens to kill Ron for leaving.


She goes "You think that does anything to the fact that you left?"


Ron says "Well, I don't know! I did just save Harry's life and destroy a fulcrox!!!"


Hermionie charges toward Harry "Harry where is my wand?"

Harry goes "I don't know. I DON'T KNOW!" and ran away from her. lol I love it when Harry freaks out.


The story of Dealthly Hallows was pretty cool too. It was about 3 brothers and Death. And the most powerful wand and a stone that brings people back to life and a cloak of invisiblity...it was very well thought out.




So....Ron was pretty cute in this movie. I'm super late right? There are tons of Wesley fans out there I'm sure. For some reason he was REALLY cute in this movie. Maybe he was working out or something? Whatever it was, it was extremely attractive. Haha compared to Shane Dawson and Shaun White, he was one of the cutest gingers I have ever seen XD.





WATCH THE MOVIE!!! IT'S GREAT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Posts that People Actually Read...