Pages

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Can you say FAIL?!

FAIL!!!!!!! is the only way to describe the events of today.
So as you saw in my earlier post, I was super happy and confident. Just sure that today was going to be great. Beyond the 20 degree, windy weather and the long bus ride to school-it started out okay. But disastor stuck when I was inside of the school- on the third floor. Travy and I were walking down the hallway when *GASP* to my left was Austin (a.k.a cute vet guy). Of course, I walked by with as much grace as I could manage-LOL. I looked over my shoulder when we were about 20 feet away and I could see that he was LOOKING AT ME! No lie! Austin was looking right at me. So instead of freaking out like an idiot I turned around to face the front. Surprise, surprise I tripped over my own foot and fell FACE FIRST onto the hard ground. And to make matters worse my phone flew out of my pocket when I was midair. So instead of standing back up and walking away with the little bit of dignity I had left-I had to scramble, awkwardly to get my phone! AND AUSTIN WAS LAUGHING AT ME! The one time this guy ever looks at me and I fall to the ground. Wow. SMH!

(P.S. Maggie said I should be happy because he noticed me)Lol.
Love,

Cassidy.



1 comment:

  1. Ouch! Oh well, most guys think clumsy girls are cute, so you're ok!

    ReplyDelete

The Posts that People Actually Read...