Pages

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Feelin good:)


In about 20 minuutes I'm going to be leaving to go to school and I am feeling great! My hair actually looks bearable and I'm wearing an outfit that I can 'Kick someone's ass in' Haha I'm using that word way too much . Needless to say I'm feeling confident! I have since the moment my feet hit that floor. I wonder why. Anyway, what was going through my head when I woke up this morning was "Everyone's beautiful-period. Not 'in their own way' not 'inner beauty' JUST beautiful. And every girl deserves a guy (or girl.. I'm not judging) to tell her that. Every girl will find them-it's part of the game." So I have NO idea where that came from but it's the truth, isn't it?
Well I have to go catch the bus! Blog you later!

Cassidy,

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Posts that People Actually Read...