Pages

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Barely even two weeks.




In 11 days my Sophomore year will start.




I got my schedule yesterday and it's not all that interesting- It's full of classes that I HAD to take. My only elective was Media Lit (which I am majorly excited about). The thought of not having lunch with my friends has kept me up at night for the past month but gladly, I do have lunch with them.


I have all my school supplies but I'm not exactly sure if I'm ready. For school you need a certain tolerance for stress and a certain amount of confidence. I'm good on the stress but not on the confidence thing. I have a real problem with judging myself too harshly. But I have been working on it.


So, before school I plan on building my confidence and my beauty (inner and outer). These two weeks, I'm not going to wear any make-up. I'm not going to put ANY type of heat on my hair. I'm not going to drink anything but water. I'm gonna exercise. I'm going to sleep as much as possible. And I'm going to watch what I eat.


That way I'm healthy on the inside and I feel good. Which will make me look good:)



What do you guys do to get ready for the new school year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Posts that People Actually Read...