Pages

Saturday, September 25, 2010

I hate-

You've seen the videos on Youtube. It's time for me to get back to the roots of the reason why I starting writing this blog in the first place...

I HATE LIST:
1. I hate the kid that wears a baseball hat to school. The principal is going to make you take it off anyway. Why wear it? You're trying to be cool. That's why!
2.When people show you the same picture over and over. YEAH I'VE SEEN IT BEFORE 20 DIFFERENT TIMES!!

3. When someone walks 2 mph. in the hallway! Come on guys!
4. When people think you're weird because you complimented them. DUDE TAKE A COMPLIMENT. I JUST SAID YOUR HAIR LOOKS NICE!
5.Cats. They suck your breath out while you're sleeping!! Lol XD
6.People who mess up lyrics.
7. Gingers. They don't have souls (haha JUST KIDDING)
8. 'Mature' teenagers. THERE IS NO SUCH THING!!
9. When it takes someone an hour to reply to text messages.
10. When you write a hella long paragraph and they write back "ok"
11. Girls who cuss too much.
12. When my mom tells me I'm arguing. IM NOT ARGUING!! I'M ADDING SOMETHING TO THE COVERSATION.
13. People who won't admit if they are wrong.
14. Short people...
15. annoying people....
16. people...

Haha I hope this entertained you XD.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Posts that People Actually Read...