Pages

Monday, September 6, 2010

OMG....facts!

I've been wasting my ENTIRE Labor day reading posts on this website! It's great!
http://www.omg-facts.com

So did you know that Johnny Depp lost his virginity to a groupie when he was 13? Or thatPlay-doh was originally made to be a wallpaper cleaner. Or that Jimmy Carter was the first president to be born in a hospital. Or that Rats can find their way out of a maze faster with Mozart playing.
Okay there is one thing that I must discuss....JOHNNY DEPP LOST HIS VIRGINITY TO A GROUPIE WHEN HE WAS 13? Huh? He started smoking when he was 12 and was in a rock band when he turned 13. He was with a 14-year-old groupie in the back of the band's van. OH MY GOSh! Isn't that crazy? Lol I don't care though, he is still my role model (but only for acting).

You learn insaine things on that website! But there is another website that is so, so, so sweet! And it Gives Me Hope (literaly).
Here are some of my favorite stories:

There's a nerdy girl at my highschool who got badly burned.
Her face looks grated from and she has permantely lost her eyebrows and eyelashes. When a popular guy asked her out, she thought it was a joke and started crying.
They celebrated their 2-year anniversary today.


I was texting one of my guy friends the other day.
We were joking around about a note I had written him back in 9th grade and he was a senior saying good luck at the football game. I hardly knew him at the time.
I signed my name with a heart. He sent me a picture of the note. It was old and faded.
He told me he keeps it with him always.


I've been abused by my parents ever since I could remember.
One day, I came to school with scars all over my neck. Everyone pointed and stared. All except one boy, who walked up to me and told me that I was the prettiest girl there. We are still together to this day.

One day, I was putting on my makeup and my 5 year old brother was watching me. He asked, "How come you use all that stuff for your face?" I looked at him and said, "I'm not too sure. To make myself feel better I guess."
He kinda smiled and replied with "But your pretty the way you are."

I told my best friend that I truly thought I was ugly.
He promised to send a 'Good Morning Beautiful' text every Saturday and Sunday, and any day I didn't see him.
Three months later, I felt beautiful and told him. It was a Saturday. I still got a text from him the next morning, because he wanted to stick to his promise.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Posts that People Actually Read...