Pages

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Oh wowness?

Today was TWINKIE DAY! How wonderful, right? Today was pretty good. Jimmy was dressed like a crazy person! He had on some giant beads, three pairs of shorts (including some pink booty shorts). Then in gym he dressed out so he was only wearing those pink booty shorts. Funniest thing ever!! He walked past me and I just started laughing my butt off! He had the palest legs!

PC came back today! He's been gone all week and he finally came to school. He was wearing his standard purple contacts. My friend Autty said he was 'super fine' (Autty is a guy by the way). I agreed with him. Sadly, PC is short. He's shorter then me and I'm 5'3! But only by about an inch....he's tiny.

Yesterday it stormed like CRAZY! But it didn't rain today so I wasn't soaked in rain water. But I walked down to the bus stop and 2 chiuauwas attacked me! Yeah, then their owner ran out to get them. Their owner was an overweight, old chick who was wearing a sheer robe with nothing beneath! It was blinding!!

I wish I had someone to go to homecoming with but....nope. Tons of girls got their mums today. We don't have lockers so they had to carry it around all day. Haha one girl had a mum that was HUGE! Homecoming is depressing now. It's just rubbing the fact that no guys like me in my face :/ (awh, she feels sorry for herself....blah I know it's annoying Lol).

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Posts that People Actually Read...