Pages

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

To text or not to text. That is the question!


Today was pretty uneventful I have to admit. BUT I've realized that my crush for Scott has grown over the weekend. I had a strange dream about him:

It was snowing (remember that I live in Texas and it almost never snows.) I was in the park, just sitting there on a bench. People were walking past me holding hands and pushing strollers and jogging (it was a normal scene). Until Scott suddenly pops up next to me on the bench and smiles at me *I WAKE UP*
GRRR!! I tried soo hard to go back to that dream! I get to school and walk into my class and he starts talking to me. I get that weird droppy, floaty feeling. I sat down at my chair in the front of the room and waited a minute. He was sitting alone texting. After a minute of building up courage I walked over and sat down next to him.

CRAZY RIGHT?! Who knew Cassidy could do that right?

Well anyway, so I sit down next to him saying "Scott, whats your number? So we can like communicate." he laughs and awkwardly gives me his number. I go "Yesterday, I saw you on Facebook and I was like 'I want to get his number'." he laughed again. I stayed next to him a while just talking (occasionally letting my knee brush against his!!!) Yup, it was lovely! Well anyway, I want to text him. But I don't want to text him at the same time.

Do you think I should wait a day?

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Posts that People Actually Read...